Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free;
- ½ cup Rice Flour
- ½ cup Oat Flour (try sprouted!)
- ½ cup Rolled Oats (try sprouted!)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 1 Banana (for garnishing)
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a ceramic bowl and mix everything until you have a well combined mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs attached.
- Garnish with sliced bananas and cacao nibs.