Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- ½ cup Sprouted Oat Flour
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Natural Brazil Nuts (roughly chopped)
- 3 tsp Water
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Tapioca Flour
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until you have a dough-like mixture.
- Collect with a teaspoon and drop one-by-one onto the parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes on the parchment paper before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.