Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- ½ cup Oat Flour
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Raw Brazil Nuts (roughly chopped)
- 3 tsp Water
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Tapioca Flour
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until you have a dough-like mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set.
- Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.