If you're the type of person that cannot resist pancakes for breakfast, you should try these delicious and healthy acai berry pancakes!
They are a plant-based and gluten-free version of traditional pancakes, with an additional delicious berry taste and an antioxidant boost from the acai powder. In addition to acai being simply delicious, it is also one of the best sources of antioxidants on earth and may contain as much as 10 times more antioxidants than blueberries.
Get ready for a mouth watering experience. Stack the pancakes high with fresh berries, a drip of maple syrup, and a spoonful of your favorite yogurt. You won't believe how good it tastes!
Serving: 10 small pancakes
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free;
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 8 tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp Organic Acai Powder
- 2 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar or Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Combine all ingredients together and mix until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and pour about ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve it warm.
- If necessary, you can use a bit of coconut oil to grease the pan so the dough does not stick to it.
*If you don't have Rice Flour or Tapioca Flour, you can substitute them for equal amounts of all-purpose flour. Just keep in mind that it won't be gluten-free.