Cuisine: Vegan; Raw; Gluten-free;
- 2 oz Dark Chocolate (use your favorite)
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar or Turbinado Sugar
- 2 tbsp Raw Cacao Nibs
- Combine the dark chocolate, brown sugar, and coconut milk, and add the mixture to a medium-sized saucepan.⠀
- Turn on the heat and stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted.⠀
- Transfer the melted chocolate to silicone ice cube trays and add a bit of nibs on top. ⠀
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.⠀
- Take out and leave at room temperature for 3 to 5 minutes before serving!
IF YOU MAKE SOMETHING FROM BOTANICA ORIGINS WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS! DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK!