Serving: 1 small/medium Cheesecake
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free;
- 1 cup Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Natural Cashew Nuts
- 7 oz Natural Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 cup Water
- 7oz Fresh Blackberries
- 6 tbsp Turbinado Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Agar-Agar Flakes
- Start by making the crust: Add the crust ingredients to a high speed food processor and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Make the filling: Add all ingredients to a high speed food processor and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Get a non-stick 10-inch round pan and press the crust ingredients together in the bottom.
- Pour the filling on the top of the crust and add to the refrigerator. Let it cool for around 2-4 hours.