Serving: 4-6 mini cakes
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- 2 Medium Bananas
- 2 tbsp Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 2tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp of Your Favorite Nut Butter
- Cacao Nibs to Top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until you get a smooth paste.
- Fill non-stick silicone baking cups with the mixture to just over ⅔ of the way full and top with cacao nibs.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes; until you poke with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before eating.