What could be better to power up your morning than this healthy, plant-based and easy acai smoothie?
This purple smoothie looks and tastes like fresh berries in a glass, and it's a nutritional knockout to boot! Acai is one of the healthiest fruits on the planet, exceptionally high in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, being a great way to get your serving of nutrients to start the day.
Requiring only 4 simple ingredients, a blender, and 5 minutes to make, you need to try this!
Serving: 1 Mason Jar or Pint Glass
Cuisine: Vegan; Raw; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- ⅔ cup of Your Favorite Nut Milk
- 5 oz Frozen Berries
- 1 Frozen Banana (previously peeled, sliced & frozen)
- 3 tbsp Organic Acai Powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass, garnish with additional berries and enjoy!