Serving: 3-4 people
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- 4 oz (115g) Natural Brazil Nuts
- 2 Medium-size zucchinis
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Dried Oregano
- Tomato Sauce (optional)
- Add the Brazil Nuts to a blender with a little bit of water (be careful not to add a lot of water; just enough to blend).
- After blending the nuts, use a strainer to remove the leftover water. You want a mixture that looks like ricotta cheese. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a mandolin, slice the zucchinis lengthwise about 3/4-inch thick.
- Spread a spoonful of the Natural Brazil Nuts mixture on each zucchini slice and roll it.
- Spread the bottom of a baking dish with a bit of tomato sauce (optional).
Place the zucchini rolled-up into the baking dish.
- Cover everything with a bit of the tomato sauce and top with olive oil, salt and pepper, and dried oregano.
- You can also top the baking dish with grated cheese (vegan or not).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, until tender.