Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
Servings: 1 Cheesecake | Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free
- 130g / 4.5 oz Raw Brazil Nuts
- 100g / 3.5 oz Medjool Dates, pitted & pre-soaked for 6 hours
- 70g / 2.5 oz Desiccated Coconut
- 30g / 1 oz Coconut Oil
- 200g / 7 oz Raw Cashews, pre-soaked for 6 hours
- 60g / 2.1 oz Maple Syrup
- 60g / 2.1 oz Coconut Oil
- 1-3 tbsp Nut Milk or Water
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 2-3 lemons
- Start by making the crust. Add the crust ingredients to a high-speed food processor or blender and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Make the filling. Add all ingredients to a high-speed food processor or blender and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Get a non-stick 20-inch round pan and press the crust ingredients together in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust and put in the freezer. Let it freeze for 2-4 hours.
- When everything is frozen, take it out of the freezer and garnish with frozen berries! Enjoy