Servings: 12 | Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 2 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 4 tbsp Fresh Water
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Organic Cacao Powder
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Whisk together the flax and water. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the maple syrup, olive oil, coconut sugar, almond butter, and vanilla extract. Stir well. Add the flax mixture and stir.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add to the wet batter and stir gently until just combined.
- Transfer to an 8” cast iron skillet or 8x8” square dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 325F, or until the top is no longer glossy and the edges start to pull away from the pan.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing or just dig right in and make a mess because hot brownies are lit. Raspberries, cashew butter, and flaky sea salt highly recommended!