Servings: 2 | Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free
- 1 cup Organic Raw Cashews
- 3 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 can Full-Fat Coconut Cream
- 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- Start by making the coconut whip. Chill the coconut cream in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Open the can, and scoop out the chilled cream into to a small mixing bowl, and discard the remaining liquid or save for another use.
- Add the vanilla and honey to the chilled cream, and whisk by hand until completely smooth. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Now make the chocolate pudding. Cover the cashews and dates with 1 cup of warm water, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the cashews, dates, and water to a blender along with the cacao powder. Blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer to two cups or bowls and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with honey coconut whip, chopped pistachios, cacao nibs, and blueberries, or your favorite garnish!