Acai Overnight Oats are a classic delicious and simple make-ahead breakfast option to make your morning routine easier. They can be prepared 2-3 days in advance, can be eaten hot or cold, and the possibilities for overnight oat flavor variations are endless!
You probably haven't tried these before, but this Overnight Oats recipe is creamy, satisfying, and absolutely delicious . Packed with antioxidants and fibers, we hope you'll love this recipe!
Serving: 1 bowl
- 5 tbsp Sprouted Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Organic Acai Powder
- 1 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- Place all ingredients into a glass container and mix until combined.
- Cover the glass container with a lid and place it in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours) to set/soak.
- Open and enjoy as is or garnish with toppings (fresh fruit, granola, Brazil nuts, cacao nibs). Enjoy!