Get your hands on these Acai Nice Cream Bars by @maggiebakesgrace before the summer’s end! They're very easy to make and the perfect summer desert. Check recipe below.
- 1 cup Cookie Crumbs
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1/2 - 1 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Organic Acai Powder
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- First make your crust: mix together the crumbs and peanut butter. Press evenly into the bottom of about 6 greased muffin liners.
- Now make the açaí nice cream: just blend together the rest of the ingredients until smooth and pour evenly over the crusts.
- Freeze until solid and enjoy!