Serving: 8-12 cupcakes
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free;
- ¾ cup Rice Flour
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 3 tbsp Oats Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
3. Pour or spoon the batter into the liners. Fill only halfway to avoid spilling over the sides.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before eating.