Serving: 8-10 cupcakes
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free;
- ¾ cup Rice Flour
- ½ cup Turbinado Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 3 tbsp Oat Flour (try sprouted!)
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Pour or spoon the batter into the liners. Fill only halfway to avoid spilling over the sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before eating.