Serving: 9 small brownies
- 1 cup Roasted Baru Nuts
- 1 cup Turbinado Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- 2 Eggs (or the the same amount of vegan egg replacer)
- 3 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until you have a well combined mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs attached.