Tiramisu Overnight Oats
Servings: 1 | Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 200 g / 7 oz of Your Favorite Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 60 ml / 2 fl.oz Plant-Based Milk
- 40 g / 1.4 oz Rolled Oats (try sprouted!)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- In a bowl, stir together the mylk, instant coffee and yogurt.
- Then add the oats, vanilla and maple syrup to the mixture and stir well until well combined.
- Add the mixture to a sealable container, pop the lid on and place in the fridge to set overnight (or for a couple of hours).
- Once that is done, layer the oats and cacao nibs in a glass jar or bowl, and then dust the cacao powder over the oats before serving. Enjoy!