Spicy Baru Nuts Rice
Servings: 1 | Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 3 cups White Rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Rainbow Carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup Fresh Mint, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- ½ cup White Onion, chopped
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ cup Baru Nuts, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Make the rice as per package instructions. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the onions and fry until softened. Set aside.
- Now heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add the carrots and garlic. Fry until softened.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (including the Rice and Baru Nuts) and serve warm.