Serving: 1 medium cheesecake
Cuisine: Vegan; Raw; Gluten-free;
- 4 oz Natural Brazil Nuts
- 3 oz Pitted Medjool Dates (pre-soaked for 6 hours)
- 2 oz Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
7 oz Natural Cashew Nuts (pre-soaked for 6 hours)
- 2 tbsp Agave, Maple Syrup or Honey (if not vegan)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1-3 tbsp Nut Milk or Water
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 2-3 lemons
- Frozen berries (optional)
- Start by making the crust. Add the crust ingredients to a high-speed food processor or blender and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Make the filling. Add all ingredients to a high-speed food processor or blender and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Get a non-stick 20-inch round pan and press the crust ingredients together in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust and put in the freezer. Let it freeze for 2-4 hours.
- When everything is frozen, take it out of the freezer and garnish with frozen berries! Enjoy