Serving: 1 medium cheesecake
Cuisine: Vegan; Raw; Gluten-free;
4 oz Natural Brazil Nuts
3 oz Medjool Dates (soaked for 6 hours)
2 oz Desiccated Coconut
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
7 oz Natural Cashew Nuts (soaked)
2 tbsp Honey, Agave or Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1-3 tbsp Nut Milk or Water
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 2-3 lemons
Frozen berries (optional)
- Start making the crust. Add the crust ingredients to a high-speed food processor and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Make the filling. Add all ingredients to a high-speed food processor and blend until you have a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Get a non-stick 20 inch rounded pan and press the crust ingredients together in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the filling on the top of the crust and add it to the freezer. Let it freeze for around 2-4 hours.
- When everything is frozen, take it out of the freezer and garnish with frozen berries.