Homemade granola is super easy to make. You’ll only need one bowl and some basic pantry ingredients. Save this recipe and try making it yourself! Once you try a homemade granola you won't want to go back to the store-bought ones!
Serving: 1 Medium Size Jar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup (or honey, if not vegan)
- 1/3 Cup Nut Butter
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Oats
- Handful Raw Cashews
- Handful Brazil Nuts
- Sprinkle of Raw Cacao Nibs
- Mix the wet ingredients first *(coconut oil, maple syrup and nut butter)*, then add the dry ones.
- Once well mixed, add to a frying pan and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Wait until it cools down and add to a well-sealed glass container.