Sometimes you just need a treat… This nutritious Raw Chocolate Cupcake is easy to make and each bite just melts in your mouth!
Cuisine: Vegan; Raw; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- 4 tbsp of Your Favorite Nut Butter
- 1 oz Coconut Oil
- 1 oz Maple Syrup or Agave (or honey if not vegan)
- 1 tbsp Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- Add the outside layer ingredients (dates, brazil nuts and cacao powder) to a food processor and pulse for about 1-2 minutes until it becomes a sticky dough-like mixture.
- Push the outside layer dough into non-stick silicone baking cups and freeze in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the outside layer dough from the freezer and add peanut butter. Make sure to leave some to add the topping. Once you have filled everything with nut butter, put it back to the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- In a glass or ceramic bowl, stir the topping ingredients well (coconut oil, maple syrup and cacao powder) until they form a smooth paste.
- Remove the filled baking cups from the freezer and add the topping layer.
- Once you have filled all the baking cups with the topping layer, put the baking cups back into the freezer and freeze it for about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy it as a snack or dessert! Store any leftovers in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.