Serving: 4 small nests
Course: Easter Brunch
- 1-½ cups Rice Puffs or Cereal
- 1 cup of your favorite Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Raw Cacao Nibs
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flakes
- Place water into a small pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chocolate in a small bowl and place over the simmering water until it melts.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into silicone baking cups and get creative to garnish! You can use Cacao Nibs, colorful chocolate Easter eggs, candy, etc…
- Once you have finished garnishing, add the silicone baking cups to the refrigerator and let it cool for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!