Serving: 12 cookies
Course: Easter Brunch
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Turbinado Sugar (or Coconut Sugar)
- 2/3 cup Brazil Nuts
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2-4 tbsp Fresh Water
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, coconut oil, and pumpkin spice.
- Once you have a well combined mixture, slowly add the water, spoon by spoon, until you have a firm dough (not sticky).
- On a floured work surface, flatten dough to ¼-inch thickness using a rolling pin.
- Using a bunny-shaped cookie cutter, cut the cookies.
- Shape the bunny arms with two dough strips and stick it to the cookies. Then put a Brazil Nut in the middle of the arms and stick arms to each other (like in the picture).
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and put the cookies on them.
- Bake until golden, for 10 to 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Once ready, cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.