Serving: 10-14 clusters
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free
- 2 cups Natural Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- ¼ cups of Your Favorite Chocolate (melted)
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Nibs
- In a bowl, mix together the Cashews, Chocolate and Cacao Nibs.
- Once well mixed, pour the mixture into a silicone ice mold or small silicone baking pan.
- Put in the refrigerator and let it cool for 1 hour, until the clusters have hardened.
- Store in a cool place and enjoy!
IF YOU MAKE SOMETHING FROM BOTANICA ORIGINS WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS! DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK!