Brazil Nut Date Truffle
Servings: 6 | Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted and halved
- 12 Raw Brazil Nuts
- 6 tsp Cashew Butter, divided
- 2 tbsp Coconut Butter, melted
- Flaky sea salt, to garnish
For the chocolate ganache
- 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey (or Maple Syrup)
- 1-2 tbsp Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- Spread each date half with ½ teaspoon of cashew butter and gently press a brazil nut into the center. Set in the refrigerator or freezer to cool while you prepare the ganache.
- Whisk together the melted coconut oil and raw honey. Gradually mix in the cacao powder until smooth and glossy.
- Remove the stuffed dates from the refrigerator or freezer, and drizzle with the warm chocolate ganache.
- Drizzle the dates with the melted coconut butter, sprinkle with sea salt, and return to the refrigerator or freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
- Enjoy immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.