Mint Chip Smoothie
Servings: 2 | Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free
- ¼ cup Organic Raw Cashews
- 1 ½ cups Filtered Water
- 2 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 pinch of pink sea salt
- 2 cups Spinach, tightly packed
- 2 Bananas, frozen
- 20 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 cup Ice
- 2 tbsp Raw Cacao Nibs
- Add the cashews, water, dates, and salt to a blender. Blend on high until completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for cacao nibs, and process until smooth.
- Add the cacao nibs, and blend just until crumbly, about 5 seconds.
- Transfer to 2 small glasses (*ahem, or 1 large*), and top with extra mint and cacao nibs. Sip yourself to bliss!