Açaí Chia Pudding
Servings: 2 | Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free
- 1 ½ cups Plant Mylk of choice
- ⅓ cup Chia Seeds
- 3 tsp Organic Raw Acai Powder
- Combine the mylk, chia seeds, and acai powder in a jar or small mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight. Once gelatinous, stir and adjust mylk/seed ratio as desired.
- Top with your favorite garnish, or for a smooth chia pudding, transfer to a blender and puree until smooth, to reduce the crunch of chia seeds, and then serve with your favorite toppings.