Brazil Nut Truffles
Servings: 15- 20 | Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 100g / 3.5 oz Medjool Dates, pitted
- 100g / 3.5 oz Dark Chocolate, melted
- 70g / 2.5 oz Coconut Milk Powder
- 60g / 2.1 oz Raw Brazil Nuts
- 45g / 1.6 oz Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract or Vanilla bean Paste
- Add a bit of water to a medium saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- When the water is boiling, reduce the heat to medium and set a glass mixing bowl on top (make sure the water won't come inside the glass bowl).
- Add finely chopped dark chocolate and let melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chocolate is melted, turn off the heat and carefully remove the glass bowl. Set it aside.
- Add all other ingredients to a food processor and pulse for about until it is a dough-like mixture.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoon amounts and carefully form into balls.
- Add one ball at a time to the melted dark chocolate and flip with a fork to fully coat. Tap off to remove any excess of chocolate.
- Add the coated balls to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Once you have finished coating all balls and adding to the parchment paper-lined baking sheet, put in the freezer for about 20 minutes to cool down.
- Remove the coated truffles from the freezer and enjoy as a snack or dessert!
- Store leftovers in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator for 1 week.