Serving: 1 small portion
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- 3 cups Cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Rainbow Carrots (shredded)
- ¼ cup Fresh Mint (chopped)
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ cup Roasted Baru Nuts (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Make the Rice as per package instructions.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Add the Onions and fry until softened. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and add the Carrots and Garlic. Fry until softened.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (including the Rice and Baru Nuts) and serve warm.