Serving: 10-12 bites
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- 4.20oz (120g) Pitted Medjool Dates
- 2.45oz (70g) Roasted Baru Nuts
- 0.70oz (20g) Baru Nut Butter or any nut butter
- 0.70oz (20g) Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract
- Add baru nuts to a food processor and pulse for about 1-2 minutes until it becomes a powder.
- Add all the other ingredients to the food processor together with the baru nuts and blend until it is a dough-like mixture.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoon amounts and carefully form into balls.
- Store the bites in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator and enjoy it as a snack!