Serving: 4-6 mini cakes
Cuisine: Vegan; Gluten-free; Sugar-free
- 2 Medium Bananas
- 2 tbsp (25g) Cacao Powder
- 2tbsp (25g) Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp of Your Favorite Nut Butter
- Cacao Nibs to Top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix it with a fork until it is a smooth paste.
- Fill non-stick silicone baking cups just over ⅔ of the way full and top with cacao nibs.
- Bake at 400F for about 25 to 30 minutes (use a toothpick test to check).
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before eating.